Thursday, August 5, 2010

So, what's next?

I told Tony on Tuesday night, as I was placing the last price tag on the last focal bead, that I was pretty sure I never wanted to hear about / talk about / think about beads again. Ever. Of course I say that the day or two before EVERY show!

I do plan, however, on re-visiting my seed bead roots. Especially after the arrival of these little juicy gems:



The latest and greatest from Miyuki, called Tila beads. The picture doesn't do them justice, as they're still living in their little plastic bags, but you can see the promise....right? At this point I don't have anything in particular in mind; guess it's time to get out the old sketch pad.

Hope to see a lot of you over the weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where did you purchase these? Can I get them online?